This house was the common Novitiate for the whole Congregation from 1889 till 1957 when each Province set up its own Novitiate house. Now it functions as the Novitiate House of the Devamatha Province. In 1978 the Novitiate House was bifurcated from the Monastery to be an independent institution with its own canonical Superior. In 1981 the administrational set up was reconstituted with the Novice Master as the canonical head of the House. In 1984 it was again reconstituted according to our Constitution (C. 97b) and Novitiate became a dependent institution.
© Copyright 2015, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Zixent Technologies